Monday, 13 December 2010

My Group's Advert about Slicesaurus 5000 Knives






This is what the Slicesaurus 5000 MIGHT look like if we are planning to make it real
(click on image to see clear texts on knife)


19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a good advertisement.
    The content is creative and has a clear focus on the topic. They used right vocabulary with good pronunciation. They also used sound effects (music, change pitch, etc) to make the advertisement better. Their conclusion was a good conclusion but it they could have slowed it down a little – it went too fast.
    The delivery was also good. It sounds well rehearsed, and kept the rhythm that keeps the audiences listening. The correct grammar was also used throughout the podcast.
    Their technical production is good. The transitions are smooth, and the volume of the voices, the music, made it better. It was also not long, so the audiences won’t feel boring.
    The overall is good. The group had done the project well.
    I think that this is a good advertisement, although I feel like the last sentence was way too fast. They could have slowed it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job guys. You guys made an awesome advertisement. from the beginning I could understand what you were trying to sell. I was wondering if i didn't have a phone and i only have a computer could i buy it? You use great effects to make your advertisement even better. Great job. May be the conclusion was a little bit rushed. But it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phi, Truong, Frank and Danny, you did an amazing advertisement. You have a clear message about what are you selling, knife, really nice! About the voices, it's not so good, Truong's and Frank's voices are disrupted the advert, your mouth is too close to the micro. Your theme song is sounds good, I like it. My suggestion to improve your advertisement i move the micro further from your mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the space between the voices is perfect. The length of the advertisement. The enunciation was great a little bit puffy but it was clear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sound effects and voice are great! The advertisement's very creative and follow the topic, so I can understand what are you talking about... :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is a good advertisement.
    their sound effects were excellent. they have a good pronunciation and a good conclusion. but i think their conclusion was too fast.
    i recommend that next time plz make the conclusion become slower to make the audience to know what are you guy selling, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great advertisement, it makes me want to buy that knife!The voice is clear, you used good punctuation.And, it delivers a clear message and I understood what are you trying to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Phi
    i think your advertisement is good and make me to buy it .i understand what you want to sell and you have a good voice and good sound effect easy to understand your main ieda and you focus in advertisement .
    a sound in your advertisement make me feel like i'm a people in this advertisement . last part is funny and tell me how can i buy this.the content of your advertisement is so good not to long but not to short . that is good advertisement.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. think this is a good advertisement.
    their sound effects were excellent. they have a good pronunciation and a good conclusion. but i think their conclusion was too fast.
    i recommend that next time plz make the conclusion become slower to make the audience to know what are you guy selling, ok?
    they have a good grammar and their delivery were good because they can keep the audience want to listen to their advertisement. the transition was also very good. because it so smooth it was not too long or too short. i love their advertisement!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that this podcast is good. It is creative and attracted people. The ideas are stated clearly throughout the advertisement. I think they used great vocabulary that caught attentions. I think that the chopping affect is not so good, it doesn't sounds like chopping but sounds like hitting a desk. They focused on the main topic all the way to the end. The conclusion was good, they told the audience the phone number so they will know how to buy it.
    They rehearsed well. It was smooth and have highly effective expression so it kept people's attention. They used correct grammar throughout the advertisement. Sometimes their voices are not co clear and I didn't quiet get it.
    The transition are good and spaced correctly. The volume stayed the same every time so it will never distract people. There are no dead in the advertisement. I think that the advertisement's length is good. I kept people's interest and it is good.
    I think that this advertisement is great but it will be greater if they can improve on their technical skills.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This podcast, personally, I think is fantastic. I think this podcast is very creative in their content which make them give the attention of their podcast to the listener, customer. Personally, it was really attracted me. Their vocabularies used is good. However, they could have used more stronger vocabularies to catch their customer attention to their advert. Their grammar is also very good and is 100% correct. Their content was also really clear, they have showed what the message and what they are trying to sell in their advert. They also rehearsed it really well since the advert run organised and very well from the start to the last second. Also some voices are not quite clear. I also think that the advertisement length is long enough, it is not too long to make people feel bored. The volume seemed to be very equally, not too high nor too low. The music of the advert was also very good, they was actually make the music part of their advertisement by changing the speed the music played.
    This advertisement is very good, but they could have used more effect to make the voices clearer and better.

    THIS IS A VERY GOOD ADVERTISEMENT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Content: The speaking are very clear, but the speaker’s talking was kind of loud and too close to the microphone when they were speaking, making some blurry sound after the speak (breathing sound) The music fits the theme, sound effect use was excellent, conclusion is clear and concludes correctly. Ideas are clearly presented and were original, making it very entertaining and pursuing to listen to. Focus is kept throughout the advertisement.
    Delivery: The conversation was well rehearsed and smooth. The grammar was correct, and the enunciation was good throughout the whole advertisement.
    Music: Yes, as I said in the content, it was a good use of music, it enhances the advertisement.
    Technical Production: Transition was very smooth, I didn’t realize any parts that was cut off or sounded unnatural. The length was okay, and the volume was stable throughout. I was interested.
    Improvement: Some parts were a little bit too fast, one person suddenly start talking when another person was done. There were some breathing sounds when they were talking, probably because they were too close to the microphone. So my suggestions would be, talk a bit further away from the microphone, then you can make the volume higher after you record. You could also add some spare time between the talking, probably about 1, or 0.5 seconds.
    Overall, the advertisement was excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I really enjoyed the advertisement; I could understand the message clearly and what you guys trying to produce. The content is easy to understand and sticks to the topic all the way through the ad. The effects and the music are great; it makes the video more creative and unique. The advertisement length is also suitable for the advert. I love almost everything except for the last sentence; I think you guys should slow down a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Susan said...

    I think this advertisement quite good.
    I think the content is good. Truthful information and clear ideas are presented. They have good grammar and good vocabulary.Their advertisement show clear purpose and it was creative. The Sound effects are good and it help the advertisement more interesting. The first time when I listen to this advertisement, , i know what it is about because it focus on the topic and the purposed.
    Their technical Production is good because their translation are smooth and clearly, but sometimes they have dead space between each person's speech and made the sound hear unnecessary. Volume of voice, music and effect enhances the presentation that they advert. I think their podcast is medium, not too long and not too short and that made the audience have interest when they listened to it. Their Music Enhancements quite good because they made the music back ground smaller than the people's speech.Sometimes, their pronunciation not clearly and good. and the last speech is really quick maybe made people hard to listen to it.
    think they need improvement the next time is that they need to make their pronunciation better, they have to make the last speech slower to help people easier to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think the advertisement is good. I really like it, the idea is clear,The grammar,vocabulary and pronunciation is good too. It is creative, have a lot of effect and it make it more interesting. The first time i listen to the advertisement it make me feel really want to by it. The delivery make keep the audience and the audience also clear. It smooth, and volume is also good. The length is just enough. But the last part is too fast i can't hear it. The music background is also good.

    ReplyDelete